I figured it was about time we got one of these :) Planning the wedding is starting to get crazy, but I know it will be worth it. We can't wait to see all of our friends and family there!
HEATHER!!!! CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yours is wayyyyyy cuter than mine!!! This is soooooo awesome!! We can always keep up with each others' lives. Yahoo!!! It was so good to talk to you last night. I'll see you in a couple of weeks!! YESSSSS!!
Heather! Nice blog! Love the colors, background, music, but especially the CUTE COUPLE! Awww. You look so great together :) Can't wait to come to the luau!
HEATHER AND BUDDAH! I can't believe it's finally happening! I remember when he told me you were dating and you freaked out because you thought differently! haha :) You two couldn't be better for eachother though and I am SO SAD I will miss the wedding. I'll be down for 2 weeks in September though and we're way past due to see eachother so expect a call!
I'm glad I found your little blog though so maybe we can keep in better touch through the blogosphere. Me and Jack are still working on putting one together for us, but you can keep in touch through Noah's - noahmarkhammanis.blogspot.com Yea again!
7 comments:
HEATHER!!!! CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yours is wayyyyyy cuter than mine!!! This is soooooo awesome!! We can always keep up with each others' lives. Yahoo!!! It was so good to talk to you last night. I'll see you in a couple of weeks!! YESSSSS!!
Heather! Nice blog! Love the colors, background, music, but especially the CUTE COUPLE! Awww. You look so great together :) Can't wait to come to the luau!
To my bestest cuz and best friend and my newest cuz-in-law buddah!!!! Love You Guys!! See you next weekend! Lets get krunk at the luau! Luff luff luff
buddah and be-thy-name, sittin in a tree, k i s s i n g! congrats to you both!
Heather! I am so excited for you guys!!
HEATHER AND BUDDAH! I can't believe it's finally happening! I remember when he told me you were dating and you freaked out because you thought differently! haha :) You two couldn't be better for eachother though and I am SO SAD I will miss the wedding. I'll be down for 2 weeks in September though and we're way past due to see eachother so expect a call!
I'm glad I found your little blog though so maybe we can keep in better touch through the blogosphere. Me and Jack are still working on putting one together for us, but you can keep in touch through Noah's - noahmarkhammanis.blogspot.com Yea again!
Hey guys!! I got your invitation the other day! You guys are so cute and I am so excited for you both!! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment