Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas break is officially over, tomorrow I get to back to work and see how naughty or nice the kids have been over the past 2 weeks! Hopefully, they're all gonna be angels. Potty-trained angels. Who don't hit. My first Christmas with Meeky was truly amazing. We got very spoiled from both sides of our family. I was happy that morning because I FINALLY made my mom's breakfast pie the right way, after many failed attempts. Here is Buddah taking a sample


We're really trying to get all our kicks and giggles in before Buddah starts the fire academy on the 26th. We had an ok trip to the Magic Kingdom, it was way too crowded to really have fun there hough. I got ran over by strollers one too many times. We've seen our fair share of movies lately too. Yesterday we went and had a nice picnic at Spring Mountain Ranch

it may not look like it, but trust me it was freezing.

On a side note, I really love freshly vacuumed carpet. With vacuum lines and everything. Our landlords have a central vacuum system installed, and I can't get enough of it. Now I understand why my mom wouldn't let us walk on the carpet after she vacuumed it, there's really something soothing about a nice vacuumed carpet.

4 comments:

Casey said...

"Meeky" ? Haha. Yay for fire academy!

KoOie said...

Hi hunny, congrats on breakfast pie, I share your excitment!!

Anonymous said...

Yes!!!!! I love carpet lines a lot! The Aljo gets them on Saturday mornings when I clean and then at 1:30 when Z gets home........wet carpet with no more lines. :(

jessenpetty said...

Hey guys! Your blog is so cute and I love your Christmas tree! It was just like ours on our first Christmas. Except, I was over due with our first kid! It was really good talking to you at Colby and Janine's wedding. I'm glad you started the First Time Home Buyers Program. Despite how long it takes, stick with it! It's worth it. Happy New Year!

K.I.T.-jessenpetty.blogspot.com

Shannon