Alright, here I am, ready to try again. Kyan just does not let me sit at the computer long enough to blog what I want to. But I'm not lettin him push me around anymore! I've gotta stand up for myself...im gonna gird up my loins and blog if I want to! It's a typical night at our house, Buddah is watching a show on how to find gold treasure, Kyan tends to his collection of 46383 balls (at least it seems like that many) and eats food out of the trash/couch/floor, and here I sit trying to squeeze in a blog entry. Nonetheless, it's Friday. My favorite day of the week. Happy weekend!

He especially likes feathers from the couch. I wonder what they taste like...
3 comments:
HAHA oh man he is so cute. I love eating feathers! They taste like Utah Lake! I am so glad about your new goal to blog better. :) I always wanna know what you guys are up to.
luff!!
p.s. when Buddah finds the gold treasure.....we'll split it 60/40 mmmkkaayy?
hahahha. Oh, that's funny. I'm glad you posted! Love you guys!
Yay!! Im so proud of you standing up for your rights around the Monga house, with those smelly boys and all the speds pushin you around all the time ;) I love you!! So excited for your renewed zeal to blog!! I love your fam, especially that darling lil monter!! Give him kisses from aunty Koo, xoxoxoxoxox
Post a Comment