Tuesday, September 16, 2008










Last weekend we went with Buddah's family to watch his brother Jon's game, he plays defensive line for Fresno State. They played Wisconsin, and it was PACKED. I think the announcer said 48,000 humans were in the stands! It was a lot of fun :) After the game, we went back to his brother's house and had a barbeque with some of the other teammates and their families...at 1am! It was good to see his brothers though, Buddah's other brother Jordan lives there also and plays for Fresno City College. There is one thing I figured out on our trip, that it I need to learn to cook better QUICK...

3 comments:

Casey said...

For reals...I am trying to work on that cooking thing too...ugh. You two look so great! Love ya, Heather!

Jill Manis said...

Haha, Johnny's grandpa told him something when we got married, he said "well, she might burn the underside of the taters for the first year or so, but after that the cookin' gets pretty good" :) I use allrecipes.com all the time because they give reviews and I've had great luck with it! I've also found that when I try to make something good, it never works, so don't set expectations! :) I'm excited to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

That sounds fun! Love you guys!