Buddah carved an elaborate cat...
and I did not.
Jeepers Creepers was on TV and I was too scared/confused to concentrate.
Two days later, our creations were moldy beyond recognition! Oh well. Halloween night was pretty fun. It was so nice outside, and after our ward party we drove to Logandale with Kenny and Danielle to meet up with Alise and her new hubby Tim. They took us on a rip-roarin adventure to the dunes on their Ranger

After some death defying stunts and getting caked in sand, we headed home. Twas delightful.
6 comments:
Haha I love Buddah's elaborate pumpkin! So funny!! Heather you are soo good at this blogging stuff..I need to get on it! I need to figure out how to put up our wedding stuff and honeymoon too!!
Yes Megan! put up wedding pics. I want to see them!
Be Thy- Love the pumpkins.
HAVE A GROOVY DAY!
hey! dude, i saw this link to your blog from buddah's facebook.
my last commet didn't really make much sense. what i meant to say, was that i found the link to your blog from your facebook.
Hi Be Thy. Just wanted you to know that we have a couple songs dedicated just for you on our blog.
Feed the Birds
&
Cheer up Charlie
Love ya!
Hey you stink butts! I love looking at your blog, but update more! I stinking miss you guys!!
ps. I finally got a blog its fonuafamily.blogspot :)
luvs,
dooboy:0
Post a Comment