Sunday, December 14, 2008

Remember November

Yes yes, I seem to be a good 2 months late on my blog. Ok, where to begin...November was another action packed month of football, fattening delicious food, friends and family. We took another excursion to Fresno to watch Jon's senior game. Buddah and Brian dressed up like Jon...

And my Buddah even spent a good 3-4 hours of his life making a dread wig for Keela

And THEN, Danielle and Kenny went and got hitched on the 22.


Oh young love


I'm stoked for them, they were totally meant to be. NDC is all married now, so Alise has dubbed us NDCM (married). Our husbands are all honorary members whether they like it or not! The End.

1 comment:

KoOie said...

Yay for be thy!! I'm so happy you udated. Your Christmas tag reminded me of so many of our own traditions and things i forgot! Woot for Christmas!! And I love the Jon dress up! that is so awesome!! Have a happy day hunny!