
Blakey got his mission call to Sydney Australia! He reports July 8, awww Richard. Speaking of marsupials, I got 2 of my own for Valentines day. Buddah presented me with not one, but two Sugar Gliders for my very own:

I discovered that they like crackers and fruit, which is good because I refuse to feed them the mealworms Buddah bought for them
He named the boy "Suge Knight", after the gangster/murderer. I haven't named the girl yet, she's kinda feisty, but I'm open to suggestions...
5 comments:
Sydney!! Sweet! Flying squirrels? For reals?
haha seriously! i love it! hmm... lets name the girl...Pacha... or Kinko..... or Sally
YAY for Richard!!!!
haha, i got the dress at DI. it was fun. we leave for Hawaii tomorrow and come back next Friday. so the 5-th through the 13th.:) YAY! do you need anything? locals? macadamia chocolates? sand? a sunset?
hope you are feeling good. i luff you!
have a great day!
Your hilarious. Those critters look like a lot of fun. Where do you get something like that?
Post a Comment