


I thought I'd post some pics of the little creature that's been making me puke lately :) The first one scares me, I'm not gonna lie. I can't wait til it doesn't look like a martian anymore. Furthermore. I can't wait til I don't have to call it "it" anymore! I think we find out next month what it is, I'll keep you posted
4 comments:
cute!!! i love your little martian. you have to text me as soon as you know what it is!! k!!! woot!
GIRL when do you find out what your baby is? I'm way excited for you. Your baby looks just as weird as mine. haha. Ultrasounds....funny pictures. miss you!
Oh Heather you sweet girl!! I am so sorry your sick! Hopefully you get better soon. Can't wait to find out what it is!! If you need something, let us know!
I love these photos of the little guy. It is truly a miracle!
Post a Comment