Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's A BOY!









Now if we could only agree on names...and I've given up trying to please everybody! It seems like whatever one of us comes up with, the other already knows someone with that name, or it's too hard to pronounce, etc. Oh well, we've got about 5 months to duke it out. In the meantime, we are on the househunt! And we're off...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK on the house hunt! YAY!
Can't wait to see you guys!

Unknown said...

Hi Heather! I just found your blog and I am so excited to see what is going on with you guys! Congratulations on your little boy! I am so excited for you!

jessenpetty said...

Can't wait to see the little dude!! Coming from a super gorgeous couple, this little guy is going to be VERY VERY CUTE!!! So excited for you both!